Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Prayers For Elder Empey-Letter 3-28-16

I'm Praying & Fasting for My Cousin Elder Empey

General Women's Conference

My BYU Roommate & her Family Visited Our Ward


Wow! I am lost for words. I had heard something about the bombing in Brussels this week but we didn´t hear much more than that. Much less that Dres was one of the Elders injured. It’s scary and shocking to hear about a loved one being involved and hurt in something like that, but I know that he and the other missionaries were protected. I will be praying and fasting for him and for the Empeys and for the other missionaries. 

I don´t feel like I have very much more to say. This week was really normal for me. 

I really enjoyed the General Women´s Conference on Saturday. And Easter Sunday was wonderful though we didn´t do much to celebrate. Crazy small world because the family of my roommate from BYU was in the sacrament meeting of my ward!! 

Also, I am so excited for conference!!! Can´t believe it´s already time for it. Something I did last conference and will be doing this conference as well is writing down a couple of questions beforehand and praying that the General Authorities can be inspired to answer them. Every single one of my questions were answered last time. I wanted to invite you to do it too!

Well, that´s pretty much all I have to say. I love you all so much and I will be praying for you and will be praying LOTS for Dres! Keep safe.

Con amor,
Hermana Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment