Monday, April 4, 2016

OH WE´RE HALF WAY THE-ERE -Letter 4-4-16



OH-HH LIVIN´ ON A PRAYER!!
Sorry, just had the re-realization that I passed my 9 months a week ago and it´s still weird but awesome and scary.

HOW GREAT WAS CONFERENCE???!!! 
I´ll tell you right here right now that it was AWESOME!!! I loved the talks so much and will need to listen to and read them all again. I particularly liked the talks given by President Monson, Pres. Uchtdorf, Dallin H. Oaks and Jeffrey R. Holland. They were all so good!! I can´t wait to download them so I can listen again and again! 

So this week has been pretty great though we´re having some last minute difficulty with Miriam´s dad now. Her baptism should be this Saturday and now he´s starting to tell her he´s not sure he likes the idea of her being baptized. NOW?! Grrrr. I´m really praying that this is just a trial (like the opposition that Elder Oaks talked about) to help Miriam´s and our testimonies be strengthened. But I´ll let you know what the outcome is. Please offer extra prayers for her and her family this week that they can find peace in unity in making the best decision for Miriam. Also please pray for my companion and I that we can be tools in the hands of the Lord to help her be able to make this covenant with Heavenly Father.

I was really glad to be able to watch the news on Dres to see how he´s doing. I can´t help but smile and almost laugh to see how calm and positive he´s been about everything. Like the “fair to awesome comment.” Ha, Dres would say that after being involved in something so scary. But one thing I can tell you, as little as I know about the attack and Dres´s experience, I do know that he was protected. That I know because as a missionary I have witnessed first hand protection that can only come from angels. Missionaries are blessed with angels that are practiced in the arts of Kung Fu, Karate, Feng Shui and all of the above (He-he yes I know what Feng shui is). But all joking aside I have really seen protection from angels provided for my as a missionary and I know that Dresden, his companion and the other missionaries were also protected. 

Well, that´s about all the news, testimony and cleverness I´ve got for ya today. 
Tune in next time with your main girl, Hermana Hauck! 

Con amor,

Hermana Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment