Monday, May 23, 2016

Pants Exist??? Letter 5-23-16


P-Day

P-Day With the District



Hello world! Your favorite Hermana Hauck here!

This week was just lovely. As you know, it´s starting to get pretty hot but still hasn´t quite hit THE HEAT.  We are sweating quite a bit though and I’m going through sunscreen reeeeaalllly fast. 

If you´ve heard, sister missionaries can now wear pants in my mission... WHAT?! How weird. Hna Ylst started getting really excited when they told us, thinking we´d maybe be able to wear light linen pants or something like that. Apparently they need to be dress pants, which will be a killer in the heat but will help protect from the mosquitos (that I swear are on steroids). It´ll be really weird to wear them because I´ve been in a skirt for 11 months, but I´ll do anything to keep my legs away from the mosquitos!

AW! Investigators!

So as of now, we have two investigators that have baptismal dates.
Rocio is still headed for her date in June. She has some fears about not being able to commit but we´re trying to encourage her and help her do the things that will grow her testimony (i.e. read the book of Mormon and pray).
Daniel is very timid but really likes to learn about the messages we have. He´s preparing to be baptized in June too. 

Things are just fabulous with my comp. She´s darling and we get along really well. I’m trying to convince her to move to St. George when she finishes her mission. We have transfers this weekend, but I’m guessing we’ll both stay here another transfer.

Con amor,
Hermana Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment