Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Member To The Hauck Fam Bam - Letter 2-22-16

Hermana Alicia's Birthday

Birthday Party Dinner


YAYAY!!!

I´m so excited that Brad and Emilee are engaged!! You two are way too beautiful for your own good so now you can combine your perfect beauty into a perfect marriage and have perfect babies and all we mortals will glare at you and be jealous. But the mild kind of jealous and not like scary try-to-destroy-your-perfectness-via-scheming/fire kind of jealousy.
...Moving on

This week was good because we´ve had some success with our young investigator, Miriam. She and her step mom came to church. One thing that has been hard for Miriam is that her Mom (who lives in a different state in Mexico) is very Catholic and doesn´t support her desires to be baptized. As Miriam told us of her fears of going against her mom´s wishes to be baptized-even though she knows it´s true- I thought about how blessed I am to have so much support encouragement and strength from my family in this Gospel. I don´t live the gospel just because my family does, neither did I come on a mission to please my family-those are things that I had decide between myself, our Heavenly Father and the Savior- but I am so, so grateful that I have a family that supports me so much in this. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Ponderizing scripture is my turn this week! I chose Omni 1:26 ¨And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved. ¨ I love when the scriptures invite us to ¨come unto Christ¨ because it is something that we alone can do. He is always there with His arms extended and full of love for us. It is our decision if we will act and come unto Him and partake of His salvation and the power of His redemption.

That´s about it for this week! I love you all and thanks again for all of your love, support and emails (keep the emails coming)!

Con amor, 
Hermana Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment