Monday, February 15, 2016

Yay For Love- Letter 2-15-16

San Carlos

San Carlos with My Hermanas

Con mi Valentine


Guaymas Missionaries


Boy do I love Mexican food! This is ceviche.
My Dearest Human Beings,

Today we went to this cliff in San Carlos with an absolutely gorgeous sight where we could see the entire ocean, seagulls AND A WHALE!! I wanted to jump in and swim so badly (because the heat is starting here in Guaymas) but my nametag kept me from doing it.

Other than that this week was...pretty same old actually. (Sigh) so sad how boring I am, I know.

In the spirit of Valentine´s Day, I´m going to write to you about love!!! YAY! But obviously not romantic love (cause ain´t nobody got time for that in the mission, duh).

Anywho, all family friends and other humans reading this, I hope you know how much I love you! If you could see me right now, I´m stretching out my arms as far as they´ll go saying ¨thiiiiiiissssssss much¨. Really though, I have been extraordinarily blessed with amazing people in my life that do so much for me and give me lots of love and support. I can´t thank you all enough.

I also would like to share my testimony on the greatest act of love that the world has ever known. That is, the Atonement of our Brother Jesus Christ. I know I don´t fully understand this act, but I do know that it is an act of love. With this love of our Savior we really can change our lives. Maybe we don’t see them happen super quickly because they´re made over time and lots of work on our part and lots and LOTS of help and carrying on the part of Christ. In fact, we´re usually pretty slow in our changes we make. The Savior must have looootttsss of patience with us. And He has this patience because He loves us. SO MUCH LOVE!!

Well, to be honest that´s all I got for you this week. I´ll try to get up to some mischief this week (i.e. teach lots of lessons and contact lots of people) so I have a more interesting email next Monday.

Con amor,
Hermana Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment