Monday, September 19, 2016

¡¡¡¡¡VIVA MÉXICO!!!!! Letter 9-19-16

With Saulito

With Ismelda Moreno (RS president)

With investigator Ivonne and her recent convert grandma, Alma


With Ariana, Rosario and Valeria

Hola!

What a wonderful week we had here in Peñasco! We celebrated Mexican Independence on Thursday with a ¨Noche Mexicana¨ in the chapel. Hna Camacho and I and the other missionaries from our branch showed up in Mexican dresses that mi comp's mom sent us from Veracruz.

Other than that, this week has been filled with attending to our investigators that will be being baptized this weekend.

AHHHHH I´M SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!

As of now Irlanda, Kenia and Ivonne will be baptized. Ariana and Rosario will hopefully be baptized in the following week. Please include these (and all) of my investigators in your prayers.

Please forgive me for a short email this week. I have to make a program for the baptisms... AHHHHH AGAIN I´M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great week!

Con amor,

Hermana Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment