Monday, November 14, 2016

HAUCK & PAYNE & SKIRTS Letter 11-14-16






Ladies and Gentlemen, 

I am very pleased to announce that the stars have again aligned for Hermana Hauck and Hermana Payne.... WE`RE STAYING HERE ANOTHER TRANSFER TOGETHER!!!! In others words, I`m ending my mission with one of the dearest, most fabulous and awesome human beans I know!!!! Wow! I can`t believe that I`m in my last transfer of my mission. It`s all going so quickly. 

Another grand bit of news of the week is that SKIRTS ARE BACK!!!!!! After 4.5 months of wearing ugly grandpa clothes I finally get to end my mission in skirts!!! I`m just thrilled with life right now!!!

It`s a little interesting being here right now with the Trump election and all. We, being 2 Americans, have gotten tonnnnss of comments about it. Everyone wants to talk about it with us but we try to avoid it at all costs. 

Hna Payne and I are so excited to be here another transfer because we have really come to love Caborca so much. There is a lot of work here. We`re kind of on the look out for new investigators who are ready to receive the gospel, so if you could keep us in your prayers that we can be guided by the Spirit in our endeavors, that would be greatly appreciated!

I also just wanted to tell you quickly about these two kids we found this week, Dulce and Fransisco. They live in pretty extreme poverty and I their mom is catholic and uninterested in the church as I don`t think that they’ll be able to listen to us for very long, but Payne and I taught them about the restoration and the plan of salvation in hopes that someday they can really have the gospel in their lives. I would love it if you could pray for these two as well. I know that the Lord can bring about salvation in many ways. 

Con amor,

Hermana Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment