Monday, February 13, 2017

I Love Mexico Letter 12-12-16


Delicious Churros

Zona Caborca




We`re getting down to the final emails... WEIRD!!!!!!

This week was really crazy because we went to Hermosillo for a meeting then stayed an extra day so I could go to the temple with my generation of the mission. It was really special being there with girls that I`ve been with a ton through out my mission like Hna Barton, Hna Ylst, and Hna Quintana.

I can hardly believe that my mission is coming to a close. I have so many emotions going through me.. I am so so SO grateful for all of the experiences I`ve had. I have come to know and love the Savior so much more. I have been able to see miracles and so many blessing. I love Mexico so much. I think it`ll be hard for me to adapt back to culture and food in the states... haha I`ll be eating tacos and tostadas the rest of my life!

Thank you so much to everyone for everything!! I've had so much support on this journey. I`m not done yet and you`ll hear from me one more time before I`m home, but I wanted to tell you these things.

Be safe!!!

Con amor,

Hermana Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment