Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Arrival Letter 6-24-15

Hermana Hauck
[Departure date - 03-08-2015] [Branch 14 - District B]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is [03-08-2015]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly facilitate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

Hi Mom and family!

This was a crazy and fun day! I have made lots of friends. I was kind of nervous going through the SLC airport trying to find the gate to go to. But I didn't have to be nervous for long because soon I noticed a section of suits and skirts. Sure enough, the monitor above them said that it was my gate for Mexico City. I found Hermana Harmon who was at BYU with me just barely, she is going to Hermosillo too. I also found Hermana Davis, a girl who was in my international cinema class winter semester. There were 76 missionaries on the flight. I sat next to Hermana Glauser from Brigham City who I instantly adored.

Mexico City is really big and...CRAZY! On our bus ride to the CCM cars and scooters were just zipping past us like you wouldn't believe! It was hot when we first got here, but once we started leaving our bus and walking into the CCM main building it got cold and started raining cats and dogs! I have my badge and will try to send you more pictures soon. I hope you got the ones I have already sent.

My luggage made it fine. ;)
My companion is Herman Ylst (isle with a t at the end) and she is a doll! She is also going to Hermosillo. She went to school this last year at Utah State.

I will be emailing you next Tuesday (my P-day) to let you know more about my adventures here in Mexico!

Con amor,

Hermana Hauck
PS- Remind dad that he can open the letter when you are all in the living room...he´ll know what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment